For businesses with monthly expenses over $100K, an additional fee of $100/Month applies for each additional $100K in monthly expenses.
Our accounting packages come with the following features:
- Your books will be maintained on a monthly basis, with all transactions entered in QuickBooks.
- Your bank and credit card accounts will be reconciled.
- Financial statements (consisting of 6 reports) will be prepared and emailed on a monthly basis.
- Audit protection: If your business gets audited or receives a notice from the IRS, all you have to do is just forward it to us, and we will take care of the rest.
- Unlimited consultation will be provided on accounting, taxes, and business matters throughout the year.
- You will receive financial and tax stewardship at our year-end meetings (face-to-face meeting or phone conference).
- We will review your financial statements and provide recommendations on financial and tax strategies at the annual meeting.
- FREE copy of our book –Tampa Bay New Business Kit: A Guide to Financial, Tax and Accounting Considerations of Starting a Successful Business. (value: $29)
- FREE copy of our book – 57 Ways To Grow Your Business – Bright Ideas For Serious Entrepreneurs. (value: $29)
- FREE e-Book – 50 Supporting Companies That Every Small Business Needs To Know About. (value: $49)
- FREE e-Book -100 Tax Strategies and Tips For The Current Year (value: $99)
- FREE access to our CPA resource library at free.skfinancial.com (value: $499). The site has tons of PDFs, checklists, marketing, HR, tax materials, sample agreements, and numerous e-Books. Access to this site is for our monthly clients only.
- No set up fees.
- Fixed monthly fee, with no surprises, hidden charges, stipulations, or disclaimers.
- Month-to-month contract, with the flexibility to cancel at any time with a 30-day notice.
- Try our service FREE for 30 days; if you are not happy, cancel within 30 days and we will refund your fees.
- Upon termination of our services, we will provide you with a copy of your Quick Books Backup File.
- Accounts Payable Department (Paying your bills):
Bookkeeping for Previous Months:
Sales Tax returns:
Want to Keep your own Books:
If you have bookkeeping back work that needs to be done,then instead of charging you the full monthly bookkeeping fee, we charge you 75% of the monthly fee to make your books current.
We can prepare sales tax returns and make sales tax payments electronically, if required. Sales tax filing fee: $25/month per state.
Since we have QuickBooks Pro Advisor status, you can get QuickBooks Pro Online through us for $35 per month instead of paying $50 per month on their site. Unlike them, our price will not change after 6 months. This way you will not only save at least $15 per month, but if required, we can have access to your online books and easily prepare your business tax return for the year end.