Due Diligence Services for Purchase of Prospective Businesses:
Are you thinking of buying an existing business?
Don’t spend your life savings on a business unless you do a thorough due diligence on the prospective business. It’s worth spending some money up front than to loose thousands of dollars later.
Our Due Diligence Package Includes:
- We will review your payroll tax returns and payroll reports for the current year;
- A consultation, analysis, and evaluation from a tax perspective by a CPA for the purchase of the prospective business will be provided;
- Industry Financial Report for the last 3 years will be prepared. Also check our due diligence checklist;
- We will compare and review your QuickBooks with the tax returns for the last 3 years;
- Past 3 business tax returns will be examined for errors;
- The last 3 year sales per month and sales tax returns (if any) will also be compared;
- Another comparison of the last 3 years sales per month with bank statements will be done too;
- FREE copy of our book –Tampa Bay New Business Kit: A Guide to Financial, Tax and Accounting Considerations of Starting a Successful Business. (value: $29);
- FREE copy of our book – 57 Ways To Grow Your Business – Bright Ideas For Serious Entrepreneurs. (value: $29);
- FREE e-Book – 50 Supporting Companies That Every Small Business Needs To Know About. (value: $49);
- FREE e-Book –100 Tax Strategies and Tips For The Current Year (value: $99); and
- FREE access to our CPA resource library at free.skfinancial.com (value: $499). The site has tons of PDFs, checklists, sample agreements, e-books, and marketing, HR, and tax materials. Access to this site is for our monthly clients only. For a limited time, we are including it in our due diligence package.
The fee for the above package is $1,499.