Serving Clients For 15+ Years
Our Commitment:
  • No Set Up Fee
  • Fixed Monthly Fee
  • Month To Month Contract
  • Try Our Service FREE For 30 Days
Call Us 813 322 3936 Chat Now!
Se Habla Espanol

We Are Your Bookkeeper on a daily basis, CFO on a monthly basis, and CPA on a year round basis.

Get Started


What do I do if I receive a notice from the IRS about my taxes?

Don’t panic! The first thing to do is carefully read the notice—to determine why it was sent, what the IRS is requesting, and what they want you to do. It may be nothing of importance; it may even be a notice in your favor. After reading it you should bring it to our attention.

I owe the IRS money. What are my options?

If you can afford to pay the amount you owe, it should be paid. But often times, that is not the case. If you cannot afford to pay, you have several options. Ignoring the IRS should not be one of them! The first option is to enter into an installment agreement with the IRS. To do this, you […]

I didn’t earn very much, do I still have to file tax forms?

There are many different items that could figure into answering this question—such as your filing status, your sources of income, whether you had any tax withheld, etc. This is a link to the IRS instructions for filing requirements: or you can contact us for help

I haven’t been filing my tax returns what should I do?

First, you must determine if you were required to file in the years you did not file. There are many different items that could figure into this—such as your filing status, your sources of income, whether you had any tax withheld, etc. Here is a link to help with IRS filing requirements or you can contact […]

How long do I keep my records and tax returns?

You should keep your records and tax returns for at least 3 years from the date the return was filed or the date the return was required to be filed, whichever is later. It is recommended that you keep these records longer if possible.

How do I find out about my refund?

Click here to check your Federal Refund. Click to check your state refund: Alabama    Arkansas  Arizona  California  Colorado  Connecticut   Delaware  Georgia  Hawaii  Idaho     Illinois  Indiana  Iowa  Kansas  Louisiana  Maine  Maryland  MichiganMinnesota  Missouri  Mississippi  Montana  Nebraska  NewJersey  New York  North Carolina  North Dakota  Ohio   Oklahoma  Oregon  Pennsylvania  Rhode Island  South Carolina   Utah   Virginia   West Virginia  Wisconsin  Washington DC

What do I need to bring when I am having my taxes prepared?

The following is a list of the more common items you should bring if you have them: – Wage statements (Form W-2) – Pension, or retirement income (Forms 1099-R) – Dependents’ social security numbers and dates of birth – Last year’s tax return – Information on education expenses – Information on the sales of stocks […]

What if I am audited?

We provide audit protection so that if your business or personal tax return is audited, we will handle it for you.