Solo 401(k) Setup with Roth 401 (k) option:
Do you need retirement account for your business?
Our Solo 401(k) Package Includes:
- Consultation on right retirement account for your business.
- Setup your Solo 401(k) plan for your business
- Create individual accounts for you and your spouse.
- Setup proper asset allocation for your and your spouse accounts.
- Setup Roth 401(k) option for you and your spouse if needed.
Fees for the above services:
The only fee you will pay is a one time fee of $995 for the above services.
The only fee charged by Vanguard is $20 per year for each Vanguard fund. No other fees from them.
Fees that you don’t pay:
- We use only use no load Vanguard mutual funds. Vanguard mutual fund expense rations are 82% less than the industry average.
- No asset management fee.
- No load or 12b1 fees to us.
- No monthly or annual fee.
Maximum employer contribution per eligible employee is $53,000 for the 2015 tax year. Maximum tax deductible employer contribution is 25% of compensation. Deductible as a business expense and not required every year.
Either pre-tax or Roth employee deferral contributions can be made up to:
- $18,000 for the 2015 tax year ($24,000 for employees age 50 or older).
Contributions can’t exceed 100% of compensation.
Employer plus employee contributions can’t exceed:
- $53,000 for the 2015 tax year ($59,000 for employees age 50 or older)