Tax Preparation by a CPA Firm in Tampa and Wesley Chapel, FL
For the last 15 years, each year, we help more than 1000 businesses and individuals, located throughout the United States with their taxes by offering them quality services, completed in a timely manner, and priced less than the competitors. Every tax return is either prepared or reviewed by a CPA.
3 Step For Personal Tax Preparation Process:
1. Use our tax preparation fee calculator to find out exactly how much will it cost you to prepare your personal tax return.
3. Fill our online form and upload your documents with it.
OR you can upload your documents to our secure portal
OR you can email them to email@example.com.
OR Setup an appointment (by calling our office at 813-322-3936) or have a phone conference and bring your tax documents to your tax meeting.
Our tax prepare will call you with questions if any. Within 48 hours you will receive your tax return.
- Individual tax preparation fee: Exactly know your tax preparation fees before we prepare your tax return by using our Fee Calculator for individuals.We charge $175 for 1040 and additional fee for more forms. Generally our personal tax preparation fee is between $175 to $500 and on average our fees are less the H&R Block.
- Business tax preparation fee: $550/year (including C Corp, S Corp, LLC, Non Profit)
Accurate, Fast, Affordable
Why hire a tax preparer when you can have a CPA firm in Tampa and in Wesley Chapel in FL to prepare your tax returns for less.
Our services for tax return preparation include these key features:
• 100% Accuracy : Every tax return is reviewed by a CPA (Certified Public Accountant). We check and re-check every filing to make absolutely sure that it meets our high standards.
• Year-Round Assistance: Most tax preparers drop out of sight after April 15th. Not us. Being a CPA firm, we are here to answer your tax questions throughout the year.
• Meet with us for your Free 30 Minute Consultation and we’ll review how we can keep more of your hard-earned money in your pocket.
• If we make an error, we will correspond with the IRS, file an amended return if needed, and do whatever it takes to correct the error for FREE. We will also refund your fees.
• Past 3 Year Refund Review: Bring your past 3 Tax returns and we will review them for FREE to make sure that you received your full refund from past filings. You’ll be amazed by how much money is left on the table by other tax preparers. We’ll make sure that you get all that you’re entitled to receive.
• Every return is electronically e-filed for FREE. You can access your tax return any time from our secure online portal. A FREE secure online account will be created for you.
• Our Guarantee: If for whatever reason you are not happy with our tax preparation service, we will refund 25% of our fees and you keep the tax return.
• The Biggest Refund Possible: We guarantee that you will get the maximum refund possible. We will not leave any stone unturned and won’t quit until we’re absolutely sure that the IRS will send you the biggest check possible – or you get your money back.
• We will prepare your tax return within 48 hours from the last piece of information provided to us. Business tax returns might take longer, based on the complexity of the business.
• If we don’t complete your tax return within 48 hours, we will reduce our fees by 25%.
• Our tax preparation fees are generally 10% – 30% less than other service providers such as H&R Block
• We are one of the first CPA firms in the country to list our prices on our website.
See our FAQs on Taxes here.
SK Financial “Tell-A-Friend” Program!
Refer a client to SK Financial and earn upto $435.
Call us today to help you with your personal and business tax preparation needs.