We welcome you to take a moment to browse our website and learn more about how we can be of service to you
Since 2002, SK Financial CPA, LLC has established itself as a full-service CPA and business consulting firm with offices in Tampa and Wesley Chapel, Florida. We provide a broad range of services, ranging from a full accounting department to customized aspects such as monthly bookkeeping, QuickBooks health check, tax preparation, payroll, HR services, reviews, compilations, new business setup, DCAA compliant accounting, as well as marketing and business consultations for small to mid-size businesses.
In addition to servicing clients in the Tampa Bay Area, we also network with a diverse client base around the country, offering our expertise in a variety of disciplines. With our vital advice, our clients always save more of what they make.
We believe in the value of relationships. We view every client relationship like a partnership, and truly believe that our success is a result of your success.
Our mission is to provide accounting and tax services that go beyond the scope of traditional services offered by most other practitioners.
Ten reasons that differentiate us from other CPA firms:
1. Easily accessible - We return your calls within 24 hours.
2. Client satisfaction - Client status is evaluated on a weekly basis, and your 100% satisfaction is always our top priority.
3. Saving you money - Through our expert tax planning and management strategies together with the latest technological advancements, your savings will be significantly more than our fees.
4. Semi-annual financial & tax stewardship meeting - We review your financial statements and make recommendations on financial and tax strategy in a face to face meeting or phone conference.
5. Audit protection
6. Real time access to your books from anywhere.
7. Cheaper than our competitors, but superior quality of work.
8. Incorporate the latest in technology.
9. Highly knowledgeable. Our staff is trained on a monthly basis and we keep our clients informed about new tax laws, and other tax and management tips through our weekly email newsletters, monthly printed newsletter and also, through our frequent blog posts and other social media.
10.Unlimited year round consultation
Ten steps on how we save you money:
1. We save you money by automating your accounting department. By doing so, you save on direct/indirect payroll, overhead costs as well as technology costs. Your data is saved on our dedicated secure server in an SAS70 certified data center. You will have absolutely no computer or software costs. We also eliminate your hiring and training headaches. Our skilled, experienced professionals handle your daily accounting and bookkeeping. We will help you develop standardized and consistent policies and procedures to streamline the accounting process for you.
2. We save you money by implementing numerous tax strategies. You save on taxes with our proactive accounting and tax advice and guidance. We have more than 100 tax planning strategies, which we will gradually implement as we monitor the progress of your business. You will be amazed to see how the implementation of just one, sound tax strategy can help you save way more money than our fees for the entire year.
3. We save you money by not allowing you to pay any penalties to the IRS or state authorities. You are guaranteed never to pay any penalties due to our strict adherence to deadlines. We will handle all your required filings in the most efficient and timely manner. If we don’t file any forms or make a tax deposit on time, then we will pay any tax penalties on your behalf.
4. We save you money by valuing your time. Your phone calls and emails will be returned within 24 hours. We will finish any tasks requested by you within 48 hours. We are easily accessible through phone, email, chat, Skype and other social media. We will complete your bookkeeping by the end of every month, or you will not be charged for that month.
5. We save you money with our audit protection plan. If you get audited or receive a notice from the IRS, all you have to do is just forward it to us, and we will take care of the rest. We will represent you and correspond with the IRS on your behalf. You will not have to pay any fees for our additional work.
6. You save money by automating your payroll and HR process. We process your payroll online with direct deposit, make tax payments electronically, prepare quarterly payroll tax returns, 1099s and sales tax returns and submit them electronically. We will also automate your time sheets, vacation benefits, expense reimbursements and HR functions through our Human Resource Information System (HRIS).
7. You save money by having a CPA firm by your side throughout the year. We provide unlimited consultation regarding accounting, tax, marketing and business matters throughout the year. You also have access to our resource library and your own online portal.
8. You save money with our marketing consultation. We meet with hundreds of entrepreneurs throughout the year, and will share with you the many outstanding marketing strategies that are being implemented by other successful businesses.
9.We save you money by automating your A/P and A/R departments. All you have to do is to scan, fax, or email your paperwork to us, your capable accountants, and your hassles are no more. For A/P (bills) we keep track of all your due dates, set an approval process and automatically pay on the scheduled date. For A/R (invoices), we email or post your invoices, so you have no more hassle with printing, postage and mailing.
10. Your savings will be significantly higher with our accounting packages than with any other accounting firm. You will know what your fees will be well in advance, so there will be no unpleasant surprises. On average, our fees are far less than our competitors’. So you receive superior quality of work for a low, fixed monthly fee.